IVOL 2022 Year End Letter
For financial intermediary use only. Not for retail distribution.
Please register to download this report
For financial intermediary use only - not for retail distribution.
The Quadratic Interest Rate Volatility and Inflation Hedge ETF
A first-of-its-kind ETF* designed to hedge the risk of increased fixed income volatility and/or increased inflation expectations.
- Access to the largest OTC markets - previously unavailable to ETF investors
- Potential for asymmetric upside payout as fixed income volatility increases and/or the yield curve steepens
- Long volatility vehicle that could profit during many different market scenarios
- Seeks to provide inflation protected income
* Based on Bloomberg reporting as of 5/8/2019, IVOL was the only US derivative based ETF to utilize OTC interest rate volatility options.
BNDD: Leveraging Options to Enhance Your Treasury Returns and Build Resilient Portfolios
Yield Curve Inversion Opportunities: A Role for IVOL
From Goldman to CIO: IVOL Portfolio Manager Nancy Davis’ Life in Four Trades
Before SVB Collapse, Nancy Davis Warned of “Short Fixed-Income Volatility Exposure” on CNBC
Has the US Fed Put Inflation Aside to Focus on the Banking Crisis?